Last Updated: 10/01/2023
1. Information We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and address of your project.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as post-code, preferences, and interests.
- Other information relevant to projects or vendor deliveries.
2. How We Use the Information
We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, especially for:
- Internal record keeping.
- Improving our services and project management
- Sending promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect online.
4. Use of Trackers
5. Your Rights
Under the GDPR and related U.S. privacy regulations, you have the right to:
- Access the personal data we hold about you.
- Correct any inaccuracies in that data.
- Request the deletion of personal data we hold about you.
- Object to us processing your personal data.
- Request a copy of your personal data in a portable format.
6. Third Parties
We do not share, sell, lease, or rent your personal identifiable information (PII) to any third parties.
7. Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you use these links to leave our site, we do not have control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide while visiting such sites. You can view the terms and conditions of using this website.
8. Contacting Us
- Address: 9740 O’Connor Rd, San Antonio, TX 78109
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (210) 866-8838